The Vida is a low-cost, open-architecture, easy-to-maintain and user-friendly 3D printer for a wide variety of professional and medical applications.
The surface quality of the printed models allows for production with no signs of stairstepping, unlike the visibility when using competing technologies. The versatility of the Vida allows for an impressive range of materials to be processed, giving users the ability to 3D print a wide variety of dental, orthodontic, hearing and other applications.
- Build Envelope-- 140 x 79 x 100 mm (5.5 x 3.1 x 3.95 in.)
- XY Resolution*-- 73 µm (0.0029 in.)
- Dynamic Z Resolution (Material dependent)-- 25 to 150 µm (0.001 to 0.006 in.)
- Light Source-- Industrial UV LED
- Data Handling-- STL
- Warranty-- 1 year back to factory including parts and labor